Well, it wasn’t a dull game that’s for certain.
Obviously, Leon Washington was THE MAN this game. Two kick returns for touchdowns, including one right after the Chargers tied the game.
The game management before halftime was suspect. And at times, the play calling offensively was a little funky. But it was good to see Golden Tate makes some plays early and John Carlson become part of the offense again.
The Hawks defense had moments where it was solid, and moments where it was gashed. I do think injuries to Marcus Trufant and Aaron Curry didn’t help matters.
A win is a win. But really, this game should have never been this close. Seattle gave away at least 14 points.
The Seahawks are now 2-1. And they travel to St. Louis to face the Rams next week. Yes, that’s the only road game Seattle seems to win every year. But obviously the Rams are improved. Still, is there any reason not to think or expect this team to be 3-1 after next Sunday’s game.
1. Besides Leon Washington, who else stood out to you?
2. What was the most frustrating aspect about this game?
3. Is it reasonable to expect the Hawks to be 3-1 after next week’s game?
4. On a scare of 1 to 10, how exciting are Golden Tate and Earl Thomas when they have the football in their hands?
5. How sweet is it to see the 49ers now 0-3 on the season?Seahawks 12th Man Army has now gone mobile! Go to http://www.noticeorange.com/r/Seahawks12thManArmy to get an app for your phone. It's free and it has alerts so that you'll know whenever Seahawks 12th Man Army has anything new. What could be better?
Fair Use Notice This website may at times present copyrighted material, the use of which might not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. Such material is made available in an effort to advance understandings of democratic, economic, environmental, human rights, political, scientific, and social justice issues, among others. The author believes that this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the U. S. Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the articles published on this website are distributed without profit for research and informational purposes. In most instances a link is placed to originator of Article and it is never expressly mentioned as written by, we use published by certain entities who write or publish for this said Blog..