Well, I think we all expected more from this team today. That’s the tough part about football. There’s so much build up during the week to a game, so when the team comes out and under-performs it seems to be so disheartening and frustrating.
Clearly the Seahawks looked nothing like the team we saw last week. The season comes to an end. But it hasn’t been dull. And it is an improvement over last season.
Sure there were doubters and haters, but in the end the feeling of last week made it all seem worth it. And that’s what sports can do.
1. What surprised/disappointed you most about the Seahawks performance today?
2. Who gets your MVP? How about your LVP?
3. Obviously one of the biggest questions concerning the upcoming offseason will be whether or not they should bring back Matt Hasselbeck, what are your thoughts.
4. Who should not be back next year for the Seahawks? Who should definitely be brought back?
5. It was such an up and down season, but what are your thoughts looking back? Would you have traded the past few weeks for a higher draft pick?
6. Since we can’t stop talking draft on here, what position should the Hawks target with their first round pick?Seahawks 12th Man Army has now gone mobile! Go to http://www.noticeorange.com/r/Seahawks12thManArmy to get an app for your phone. It's free and it has alerts so that you'll know whenever Seahawks 12th Man Army has anything new. What could be better?
Fair Use Notice This website may at times present copyrighted material, the use of which might not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. Such material is made available in an effort to advance understandings of democratic, economic, environmental, human rights, political, scientific, and social justice issues, among others. The author believes that this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the U. S. Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the articles published on this website are distributed without profit for research and informational purposes. In most instances a link is placed to originator of Article and it is never expressly mentioned as written by, we use published by certain entities who write or publish for this said Blog..