Honestly, how many of you believed it was possible? Was it your heart saying, “yes,” and your head saying “well, maybe.”
I had my doubts. I think if you know football, you understood there was a reason to doubt.
But at the same time, I think you also knew that football is a funny game and everything we saw from the Seahawks when they were good was that they could compete with the Saints.
Always compete? I guess so.
With the exception of a little dry spell in the third quarter, this has to be one of the most complete games the Seahawks have played in the last four seasons. And they did so when it mattered most.
Everything Seattle needed to do win this football game, it did.
I think we can also end any doubt as to whether Matt Hasselbeck should have been starting this football game.
I’m sorry but a top 10 draft pick vs. this feeling.
1. How much fun was it to watch this game?
2. In terms of memorable runs, can you think of one better than Marshawn Lynch’s 67-yard touchdown.
3. If you didn’t believe in Matt Hasselbeck, do you now? If you did believe, how vindicated do you feel?
4. Who gets the game ball?
5. How fun will it be to hear all the pundits and experts eat crow after trashing the Seahawks all week?
6. Who do you want next week: Bears or Falcons?Seahawks 12th Man Army has now gone mobile! Go to http://www.noticeorange.com/r/Seahawks12thManArmy to get an app for your phone. It's free and it has alerts so that you'll know whenever Seahawks 12th Man Army has anything new. What could be better?
Tags: Bears, Complete Games, Doubt, Doubts, Draft Pick, Dry Spell, falcons, Football Game, Four Seasons, Fun, Funny Game, Game Ball, Heart, Marshawn Lynch, Matt Hasselbeck, Pundits, saints, Seahawks, Seattle, Touchdown
Fair Use Notice This website may at times present copyrighted material, the use of which might not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. Such material is made available in an effort to advance understandings of democratic, economic, environmental, human rights, political, scientific, and social justice issues, among others. The author believes that this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the U. S. Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the articles published on this website are distributed without profit for research and informational purposes. In most instances a link is placed to originator of Article and it is never expressly mentioned as written by, we use published by certain entities who write or publish for this said Blog..