I’ll have more later on when we wrap up the busy day of workouts, but here are some initial numbers regarding the 22 players being showcased at Auburn’s pro day, which is being held outdoors on grass:
– QB Cam Newton, the main attraction at this pro day, weighed in at 244 pounds and, as expected, stood on his numbers from the NFL Scouting Combine.
– DT Nick Fairley, the co-main attraction, weighed in at 297. He stood on his combine numbers and was unable to do the bench press because of a right shoulder injury.
– WR Darvin Adams (6-foot-1 7/8, 194) stood on his times at the combine.
– DL Mike Blanc (6-2 ½, 281) ran a 5.0-second 40-yard dash. He was not at the combine.
– WR Kodi Burns (6-0 1/8, 206) ran a 4.7 40. He was not at the combine.
– LB Josh Bynes (6-1 5/8, 240) ran a 4.80 40. He was not at the combine.
– DE Antoine Carter (6-3 3/8, 259) ran 4.79 in the 40.
– S Zac Etheridge (5-11 1/4, 201) ran a 4.63 40.
– RB Mario Fannin weighed in at 229 and stood on his combine times.
– DB Demond Washington (5-8, 180) ran a 4.43 40.
– WR Terrell Zachery (5-11 ¼, 205) rab a 4.44 40.
– OL Lee Ziemba ran a 5.50 40.Seahawks 12th Man Army has now gone mobile! Go to http://www.noticeorange.com/r/Seahawks12thManArmy to get an app for your phone. It's free and it has alerts so that you'll know whenever Seahawks 12th Man Army has anything new. What could be better?
Fair Use Notice This website may at times present copyrighted material, the use of which might not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. Such material is made available in an effort to advance understandings of democratic, economic, environmental, human rights, political, scientific, and social justice issues, among others. The author believes that this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the U. S. Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the articles published on this website are distributed without profit for research and informational purposes. In most instances a link is placed to originator of Article and it is never expressly mentioned as written by, we use published by certain entities who write or publish for this said Blog..