Seattle Seahawks owner Paul Allen continues to show his commitment to bringing a Super Bowl to Pacific Northwest when it comes to plunking down cash for quality coaches.
According to this report by Forbes.com, Seahawks head coach Pete Carroll is the fourth-highest paid coach in Sports, making $7 million this year. Here’s the top 10.
1. Bill Belichick, New England Patriots: $7.5 million
2. Mike Shanahan, Washington Redskins: $7 million
3. Doc Rivers, Boston Celtics: $7 million
4. Pete Carroll, Seattle Seahawks: $7 million
5. Gregg Popovich, San Antonio Spurs: $6 million
6. Lovie Smith, Chicago Bears: $6 million
7. Mike D’Antoni, New York Knicks: $6 million
8. Ken Whisenhunt, Arizona Cardinals: $5.75 million
9. Tom Coughlin, New York Giants: $5.25 million
10. Mike Tomlin, Pittsburgh Steelers: $5 millionSeahawks 12th Man Army has now gone mobile! Go to http://www.noticeorange.com/r/Seahawks12thManArmy to get an app for your phone. It's free and it has alerts so that you'll know whenever Seahawks 12th Man Army has anything new. What could be better?
Tags: Arizona Cardinals, Bill Belichick, coach pete carroll, Ken Whisenhunt, Mike Shanahan, Mike Tomlin, New England Patriots, New York Giants, New York Knicks, Pittsburgh Steelers, seahawks head, SEATTLE SEAHAWKS, Seattle Seahawks Owner, Tom Coughlin, Washington Redskins
Fair Use Notice This website may at times present copyrighted material, the use of which might not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. Such material is made available in an effort to advance understandings of democratic, economic, environmental, human rights, political, scientific, and social justice issues, among others. The author believes that this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the U. S. Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the articles published on this website are distributed without profit for research and informational purposes. In most instances a link is placed to originator of Article and it is never expressly mentioned as written by, we use published by certain entities who write or publish for this said Blog..