Brock and Dori’s Seahawks Free Agent Fly In
Published on August 9, 2011 by Seahawk Fanatic
Do you have what it takes to be the future of the franchise?
Show former Seahawks Quarterback, Brock Huard, and Seahawks Pre Game Show Host, Dori Monson if you’ve got the arm to take the Hawks to victory by coming down to Newport High School on Wednesday, August 10th to compete for their Free Agent Fly In.
• RSVP for the Free Agent Fly In
You’ll start at the ten yard line and whoever can hit the goal post from furthest down the field, will become our Free Agent.
As a Free Agent, you’ll and a guest will get flown into Seahawk training camp on a Kenmore Air Seaplane, your own personalized Seahawks jersey, the VIP treatment all day and tickets to the August 20th Hawks preseason game versus the Vikings.
- Newport High School Football Field
4333 Factoria Blvd SE
Bellevue, WA 98006
- Wednesday August 10th – gates open at 3:30 p.m., the competition starts at 4:00 p.m. and will conclude at 5:00 p.m.
- Starting at the 10 yard line and moving down the field, attendees will throw the football, trying to hit the goal post from increasing distance of five yards each try
- Whoever can hit the goal posts from furthest down the field wins
- Brock and Dori will both be there to determine who will win the Free Agent Fly In
- Raffle prizes for autographed Seahawks merchandise and tickets on site
- Download your waiver to participate and rsvp below. Waivers will be available on-site as well.
Free Agent Prize:
- Attend the August 17th open training camp practice at VMAC
- Arrive by Kenmore Air Seaplane
- Hosted in the VIP hospitality tent
- Personalized Seahawks Jersey
- Tickets to the August 20th Preseason game versus the Vikings
Brock and Dori’s Free Agent Fly In – KIRO News – MyNorthwest.com.
Seahawks 12th Man Army has now gone mobile! Go to http://www.noticeorange.com/r/Seahawks12thManArmy to get an app for your phone.
It's free and it has alerts so that you'll know whenever Seahawks 12th Man Army has anything new. What could be better?
Tags: Bellevue Wa, Brock, Brock Huard, Dori, Factoria, Fly, Free Agent, Free News, Game Show Host, Goal Post, Goal Posts, Hgjhg, High School Football, Kenmore Air, Kiro News, Monson, Newport High School, Pre Game Show, Quarterback Brock Huard, Raffle Prizes, Rsvp, School Football Field, Vip Hospitality Tent, Vip Treatment, Waivers
Fair Use Notice This website may at times present copyrighted material, the use of which might not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. Such material is made available in an effort to advance understandings of democratic, economic, environmental, human rights, political, scientific, and social justice issues, among others. The author believes that this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the U. S. Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the articles published on this website are distributed without profit for research and informational purposes.
In most instances a link is placed to originator of Article and it is never expressly mentioned as written by, we use published by certain entities who write or publish for this said Blog..
REMEMBERING A LEGEND!
When Gov. Jay Inslee signed Bill 5152 at VMAC on Friday afternoon, it was a win-win move for ...
Path To The Pros
Kirkland, Wash. native Victor Marshall has taken an unconventional route toward life in the NFL.
After three days of watching draft picks play touch football in their skivvies, the question arose: Which of ...
At 6-foot-1 and 234 pounds, Chris Harper is a physical receiver who packs a punch.
And that’s something Seahawks ...
A recap of the activities at Virginia Mason Athletic Center for May 12 during the final day of ...
When the Seahawks open their rookie minicamp on Friday, the No. 1 QB will be Jerrod Johnson, who ...
The Seahawks had other options and more pressing needs when it came time to make the 62nd selection ...
Since Red Bryant joined the Seahawks in 2008 almost three dozen other defensive linemen have rotated through the ...