What did one successful blowhard say to the other?
“I’m better at life at than you.”
Seattle Seahawks All-Pro cornerback Richard Sherman was a master troll on ESPN’s daily troll-fest, First Take, ripping Skip Bayless after everyone’s favorite host tried to goad him into saying he’s better than Darrelle Revis. Sherman spends four minutes blasting Bayless, calling him ignorant, pompous and worthless.
The whole thing comes off as contrived as the show usually is, but unlike normal segments on First Take, it’s watchable. I highly recommend all four minutes.
The money quotes from Sherman:
• “Whenever you refer to me, whenever you speak to me, whenever you address me, address me as All-Pro Stanford graduate beacuse those are some accomplishments you will aspire to but never accomplish. You have never accomplished anything.”
• “I think you think more of yourself than you can prove.”
• “In my 24 years of life, I’m better at life than you.”
• “I’m intelligent enough and capable enough to understand that you are ignorant, pompous, egotistical, cretin. I’m going to crush you on here because I’m tired of hearing about it.”
• “I’m tired of your ignorant pollution.”
It’s fun to watch, even if highlighting it accomplishes the sole mission of First Take: Make headlines.
Fair Use Notice This website may at times present copyrighted material, the use of which might not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. Such material is made available in an effort to advance understandings of democratic, economic, environmental, human rights, political, scientific, and social justice issues, among others. The author believes that this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the U. S. Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the articles published on this website are distributed without profit for research and informational purposes. In most instances a link is placed to originator of Article and it is never expressly mentioned as written by, we use published by certain entities who write or publish for this said Blog..