Welcome to American Family Insurance Touchdown City! Come join us at this interactive football experience for fans of all ages.
What you can expect:
- Unique games, displays, football skill tests, and entertainment await fans inside the 170,000 square foot Qwest Field Event Center
- Listen AND watch while 710 KIRO kicks off game day for the pre-game broadcast LIVE from Touchdown City
- Free face painting— That’s right, we’ll get you ready for game day, face paint and all at the “Get Your Game Face On” station.
- Sea Gals Meet & Greet— Meet members of the 2010 squad from 11:30 to noon before each game and see them perform with Blue Thunder!
- Purchase the latest Seahawks gear including the customized Seahawks jerseys from the Seahawks on-site Pro Shop Kiosk located on the east side
Do I need a ticket?
- Admission is FREE and open to all Seahawks fans three (3) hours before each home game.
Where to find American Family Insurance Touchdown City:
- Located inside the Qwest Field Event Center, which is connected to the south end of Qwest Field off Occidental Avenue.
REMEMBERING A LEGEND!
Donovan Smith was going through relatively rote answers to yet more questions at the NFL’s scouting combine in ...
Given this is the sixth time John Schneider has sat with media for a casual pre-draft conversation, he’s ...
Irvin, Graham Squash The Beef
Prior to the team taking off to Hawaii for player-organized offseason workouts this past ...
Maybe there’s a reason Greg Hardy’s taking a trip to Seattle.
Apparently, one of their pass-rushers wants out, which ...
The Seahawks just made the biggest splash of the brand-new league year.
New Orleans has agreed to send superstar ...
POSTED BY: RICHARD SHERMAN
2014 was a wild but great year. It was a tremendous growing year for me ...
The Seattle Seahawks plan to keep Marshawn Lynch around for the long haul.The team announced Friday that Lynch ...