Leave the driving to someone else with quick and easy service to CenturyLink Field with service throughout the region.
- Sound Transit Express / Metro Park & Ride Bus Service
- Charter Bus Access:Charter buses to Seahawks games operate from many areas throughout the Pacific Northwest. If you would like to arrange charter bus transportation, please contact Meridian Transportation Resources at (206) 838-8125.Due to ongoing construction, RV and charter bus parking is not available in the CenturyLink Field North Lot. There will be no day-of-game sales for RV and charter bus parking in the North Lot.Charter buses may load and unload where space is available on 3rd Avenue, just south of Royal Brougham Way. Easiest access to 3rd Avenue is by heading west on Royal Brougham from 4th Avenue and taking an immediate left on 3rd Avenue. For additional charter bus and RV parking locations, please contact the Seahawks parking partner, International Parking Management at (206) 254-0811.
- Disabled ADA Parking:Two adjacent lots to CenturyLink Field, the North Lot and CenturyLink Field Event Center Garage, are sold out on a season basis. A very limited amount of disabled parking in the North Lot may be available on day of game and will be sold on a first come, first serve basis. The Union Station garage on 4th Ave. is also available. The elevator at 4th Ave. & Weller Street Overpass will enable you to reach the stadium North Lot from Union Station and avoid stairways. A state-issued, disabled placard is required for disabled parking access.
- Passenger Drop-Off:The passenger and disabled drop-off zone is located off the intersection of Railroad Way S. at Occidental Ave.(across from the CenturyLink Field Pro Shop), which can be accessed from 1st Ave. S. Drivers may drop off passengers next to the stadium prior to parking until kickoff. Similar access will be provided after every major event.
- RV Parking:The CenturyLink Field North Lot is not available for RV parking. For those fans interested in RV parking and tailgating, there are a number of lots a short walk from CenturyLink Field. Please see our downtown map for additional parking and tailgate locations or contact the Seahawks parking partner, International Parking Management at (206) 254-0811.
From Tacoma and Everett with stops in between, the Sounder Trains will operate for every afternoon Sunday game with service to King Street Station, just a football field away from the stadium.
Amtrak Cascades has a major station right next to CenturyLink Field for all fans coming from Portland or Southwest Washington, as well as from Bellingham and the north. Book your tickets early, as game days on the train fill up quickly!
BIKES AND ECARS
Go green, stay loud, at one of the most eco-friendly stadiums in America.
- Electric Car StationsCenturyLink Field Event Center Garage (2nd floor) and North Lot are equipped with electric vehicle chargers. Parking attendants are also available should you need assistance.
- Bike Rack LocationsNon-motorized bike parking is available at the NW and NE corners of CenturyLink Field, at the southern edge of the North Lot.
Ferry service to the Coleman Dock just blocks away from CenturyLink Field.